domingo, março 20, 2005

Left behind

For so long time I felt my throat closed.
Words unsaid, lost chances, lost opportunities.
There was so hard to see you leave.
I wanted so bad to shout, to vociferate with the top of my voice,
Beg you to stay, but you didn’t anyway.
And you should do that, we needed that.
There was no place for both of us anymore.
But it doesn’t mean that is easy...
It never is and never will be.
You used to be my safe shore, but you left me behind.
And I stand alone watching the boats flowing, thinking
Whom else can I talk about the weather?
Whom else can I talk about love?
You gave me no choice.
But you should do that, we needed that.
There was no place for both of us anymore.
And now we are so apart, so much apart
That all the memories were washed away
And replaced for sadness and disappointment and disrespect.
We lost each other.
We lost our team.
And now looking back I can finally say
We should do that, we needed that.
‘Cause there was no place for both of us anymore.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Que chique hein Mari...
Se primeiro post em Inglês....rs
Está muito legal mesmo seu blog!
Vá lá no meu depois que coloquei coisinhas novas...
Bjs....Te adoro amiga!